XRay 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.3 Mod with Fly for Minecraft
XRay Mod (with fly) is a modification for Minecraft 1.7.2 which enables X-Ray vision in your world seed. It enhances your mining experience by a great margin and allows you to find desired blocks easily with less effort. It works on both Single and multiplayer on any server you want. It filters all the useless blocks and comes with Nightvision for better view in caves and shafts. It is one the best most right now. The latest version is; X-Ray Mod 1.7.3/1.6.4
- X-Ray Vision – Hotkey: “X“
- NightLight vision – Hotkey: “L“
- Redstone Finder – Hotkey: “R“
- Fly Mod – Hotkey – Hotkey; “F“
- Better cordinates – Toggle by pressing “C“
Download X-Ray Mod 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.7.2
- X-Ray and Fly mod are not released for this version yet.
For Minecraft 1.6.4:
For Minecraft 1.6.2:
For Minecraft 1.5.2:
by CraftMiner502 – Last updated 25th October, 2013
How to install X-Ray Mod for Minecraft
Windows Operating System
- Open your Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/versions > Press Enter
- Open your modded Minecraft.jar with WinRAR/7zip
- Delete META-INF folder
- Drag ALL the “.class” files contained within Xray mod zip/rar file into the Minecraft.jar (replace old files)
- Close all the windows.
- Run Minecraft and check!
Tips and Warnings
- This mod does not require ModLoader.
- This mod changes .class files, therefore it is not compatible with some mods.
- X-Ray mod only tested on Vanilla Minecraft.
- Some Minecraft servers do not allow XRay vision. It is considered as cheat, so be careful.